Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life Without a Dog

The house is getting cleaned cupboard by cupboard. The washing machine has never seen so much laundry in such short periods of time. The garden will be looking good in the spring as I split plants and moved them around. I finished my Ben book but am having problems uploading it. Perhaps that 'throttling' phenomenon done by Rogers.

No dog hair, no muddy paws or wet dog shaking once in the house. Well, okay, there is some hair floating around under the bed upstairs. Could be Ben's, could be Trickster's or just dust. Once I finished cleaning cupboards, I'll get to the upstairs although I tidied up a couple of Don's dresser drawers. Perhaps I'm doing that to tell him what a good girl I am and can we have a dog now : ) No, I'm not doing it for that reason, I'm just trying to get order in the house.

I am getting to know more and more rescue groups via the internet. So many deserving dogs out there. Don isn't ready for a dog yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment