Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good Ben Ben

I haven't written much on Trickster. He is such a good boy and who wants to hear about how good he is when we have Ben.

That being said, yesterday was a perfect Ben day. Using the broom in the morning, I picked up the leash but Ben just got up without a sound and came outside with me. In the afternoon, Ben walked around the block with the muzzle on. I think I may have to get the Leerburg muzzle back because this one may move back into his eyes.

Don went to the store for the chocolate treat. I was upstairs at the computer when I heard the big footsteps coming up the stairs. I hadn't locked the gate. I listened. Up on the bed he went. I could hear him going crazy pulling at the bed clothes. Man, he looked so happy. I could only laugh. I got him off with treats and downstairs.

And best of all, he didn't even bark at last night. That's my Ben.

Trickster is always helping me with Ben as he is always standing by at training time. He deserves treats for being so good, too.

Things all changed this morning when I put some treats out for Ben but he wouldn't even get up for them. So, I got the broom out. He barked at me and showed me some teeth but I didn't give in and took my chances. Out the door we went with no bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment